Monday, October 6, 2008

Schultz Adventures






Saturday we had a mighty adventure! We put on our rain boots, got some buckets and went in the stream(cesspool) at arovista park. The mission? Find treasures!!!! First off I dressed my boys way to cute to go stomping around in the stream o' filth. But After a couple of be carefuls, i decided to just let go. After all i probably should have been more concerned with toxic waste entering their bodies. Today we had a special mission. We were on a hunt for crystals, gold and tadpoles. We found....... a golfball, baseball and crawdad! Max found the crawdaddy. He was pretty excited/scared. He named Scout. He is currently living in a Tupperware container in our backyard. He actually was pretty stressed about the guy. See above post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! You win for the the coolest parents award!!!

Yes the steam is pretty gross but if a crawdad can live in it...how bad could it be?

Beth said...

I left the last message not Nathan...I guess I should check to make sure I am sign in under my name!

Anonymous said...

My sister Jessica had a pet crawdad. It was so ugly and the weird thing was, Danny and I would walk by her room and she would be talking to it like a dog or a friend!! We still make fun of her!