Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Deep thoughts by Max Schultz Part 2

This is Max 2nd grade picture. I guess there was a glare on his glasses, so they took them off. Doesn't he look so old? Where is my baby? He is starting to look like a teenager(sigh). He is even starting to act like one too.(bigger sigh)
Two nights ago Max couldn't sleep. So at 2:oo am I went in and lay down by him. I started rubbing my fingers through his hair, he started fidgeting....
Me- (lovingly looking at him)Do you want me to keep playing with your hair?
Max- (really deadpan) If you want to waste your time.
                             *we have plenty of pictures if you want one*

13 comments:

Kim said...

Oh no, that can't happen. I thought the best part about boys is that they always want love from their moms. So funny! You must laugh all day.

Colt Bowden said...

Picture Yes. Wow. Max is really a man, strange as it seems at age 7...

Christy said...

hahaha.
And yes, We need a picture for our 'cousin' refrigerator wall of fame.

Heather and James Georgianna said...

i want a picture!

amber buhrley said...

NEED ONE!

Georgia said...

SUCH A CUTE PHOTO....oh my gosh, Ruth, he looks so much like you!!!

Its amazing how fast they grow up!!!!

julie said...

at least it sounds like max really tells you how he feels! so funny the way he put it.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful boy!He looks so different without his glasses. I need a picture too!

Beth said...

That last comment was from Beth, I didn't realize I was signed in under Nathan...Ooops!

Badams_187 said...

Hi Ruth and Scott! I was just thinking of you both and thought I would say "HI".

I can't believe that you are a family of 5 now. I just had my first little girl a little over 3 months ago.

I hope that you all are doing well!

Brian Adams

heather said...

HAHAHA! Wow, I can't believe he said that. He does seem old. It makes me sad too- makes me realize how fast time flies. I also want a picture.

ps. You can waste your time playing with my hair whenever you want!

Anonymous said...

That's great!!!

Sarah said...

LOL! I want one!