Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gangsta

The most glorious thing has been happening in my crib. Actually I mean Harper's crib. The kid loves to hang out in there. When he gets bummed on life he loves to chill in his bed. Today I put him down to sleep and an hour later when I checked in on him he was staring at the wall with a smile on his face! Then he slept for 2 hours on top of that!(cha-ching) At nap #2 I heard him wake up and then giggling. When I went in I found this..........Now i don't know if Ollie slipped him the blade or what, but he was SO happy to have it. I hope this phase lasts>

7 comments:

Beth said...

I love it! He looks so funny with that knife in his mouth! You will have to make sure he has a few things in his crib to keep him Happy :)

Colt Bowden said...

Beautifully Rad! I like the buccaneer pose. Thats totally what Harper could be for Halloween, a pirate!

michelle robinson said...

Your gonna need to watch out for that one! TROUBLE. I can tell.

Melany said...

so funny! i love the last pic with his big eyes peaking over the crib.

Christy said...

I seriously hope Spencer goes through this stage.

Katie said...

Wow, you're one lucky mom.

Great timing with that knife picture!

Jones Family said...

Contraband! What a good big brother slipping his little bro the blade.

Sometimes Hannah plays in Gavin's crib. Gavin can get out, but he can't get in, so she is safe to play with "Baby Wendy" all by herself.

Harper is so cute!