Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My little Burritos

One of my most favorite things in this world is a newborn babe wrapped like a burrito. I LOVE it. Ask anyone. I think it's because I wish someone would wrap me up like that(I'm always cold). I don't know if it was a jealousy thing, but Ollie would always ask me to wrap him up too when Harper was a newbie. This is his blankie. It's more like a twin size quilt that he suddenly formed an attachment to when he was 2. He still loves it. I miss my burrito boys.

5 comments:

julie said...

we windes are also huge fans of the burrito wrap!! so snug and cozy.

whitneyingram said...

Van just got out of the burrito-wrap phase. But that was how he spent his fist 3 1/2 months. In fact, it was Emily Pratt-Schultz-? that first showed me how to wrap up Jack. She SAVED us. Once we started wrapping him up, he started sleeping all night.

Colt Bowden said...

I knew there was a reason you lived so close to Pepe's..


little Breakfast burritos...mmmmmmm

Christy said...

Ruth, when I come over next time, I'll wrap you like a burrito. Just get a me a full size quilt. hahahha. wouldn't that be funny?

Beth said...

I can't believe how little Harper is in the pictures...they grow so fast!

I can help Christy wrapping you next time she comes down!