Thursday, October 9, 2008

**Disclaimer**




Ok this photo shoot was not easy. Harper will still smile for the camera, but he has a hard time sitting still. Then I realized mid pictures that his hair was a mess, and in need
of a haircut. But the main reason why I am posting a buttload of pictures is Scott carved an 11
in a pumpkin and I could not see it. In Scotts defence, I also could never see the hidden picture inside of those pictures in the mall(remember those).But Jill couldnt tell what it said either. So i also used stickers too.(boring, i know) Anyways will you tell me which ones you like better? I am sorry
there are a TON of pictures.(deal with it)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Greaaaat. So it doesn't get easier?

heather said...

I like the stickers better (sorry scott). They're easier to see for sure.

Jones Family said...

Ok... this one wins... I'm a fan of the pumpkin with stickers... Heather is going to have to have a good one to beat you on this...