Thursday, October 23, 2008

goal oriented

Every morning Harper makes a mental checklist of all things he wants to accomplish for the day. As soon as he wakes up he eats breakfast and then it's business time. Do you want to see his checklist?1. all the books off shelf...............check
2. Pots out and pound the heck out of them...........check
3. Bath toys out and properly displayed..............check

4. computer desk ransacked.....................check(not featured in picture)
How could a mom not be proud. I know he is going places with skills like these. And yes this happens every single day

9 comments:

Nan said...

I love that first picture's smile on him. He is amazing!

Georgia said...

That first photo of Harper is so darn cute! Sounds like a busy day for him. I am sure he is pooped by the end of the day, right?????

Maybe not, but I bet you are!

Christy said...

Dang. Is Spencer going to be doing this? Not happy about it.

Cathy Woodruff said...

Enjoy it. They grow up to fast!

Jana Heller said...

isn't it amazing how someone so small could make so many messes. i was looking at my kitchen floor today after breakfast and thought it looked like i hadn't swept in about a month when in reality i had vacuumed last night after they went to bed. how does that happen in 20 minutes?

Rebecca said...

This is so my life right now too! I have given up on having a put together house...nothing ever stays in place!

Beth said...

I agree with Cathy... enjoy every day!

Braden and Jodee said...

Don't know you, so hope you don't mind me commenting, but I couldn't resist. I was just blog surfing... so you're like a friend of a friend of a friend. Anyway. That picture above is the cutest dang thing I've ever seen! Just wanted to let you know :)

Jones Family said...

Your house is always so clean, other than the books, pots and pans, and bath toys. I hate putting books away!