Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag Team back again




  • Will the teething EVER stop? In my world teething will be painless. C'mon whats the purpose of this little baby suffering.(and me too.) Last night was extra special cuz Ollie joined in with a "stummy ache' He was up all night. Then he woke up at 7 am like nothing even happened last night. Does he not remember the crying for 6 hours? So far he is in a really good mood, while I'm super grouchy. On a good note Max has been sleeping in til 9! He woke up and said.....
Max- I'll tell you my dream if you tell me yours.
Me- i never slept long enough to dream. 
Max-I had a multi player dream cuz Ollie and I had the same one. I'll send you a dream tonight!
                   Max dreams are always video game style

6 comments:

Georgia said...

Sorry to hear about the teething AND the no-sleep thing. It gets easier....it does!

Great photos. Max has the biggest, most beautiful eyes!!!!

Good luck with sleep tonight. Hopefully everyone is sooo pooped out, that they will sleep peacefully : )

Colt Bowden said...

Wow, does he get to play all the mario charachters at once? Ever had a Link dream? I remember being Max's age, life was good in 1990. They even had a Mario Brothers television show to watch every day after school, wish you could have been there Max.

stacy said...

hysterical!!!!!! my kids always say, "i had that same dream last night too" after one of them tells what their dream was about. kids are a crack up!

sorry about your little buddy and his teething, it suck so bad for everyone.

Christy said...

Okay. I am BACK. (Hopefully. :) ) Sorry I haven't been very loyal to posting comments. I've stalked you but felt lazy and very behind with posting. Love these pics. Max is looking so old! So weird to me. Not looking forward to teething. AT ALL

Jones Family said...

I'm tired reading about your night. Don't worry, I'm really grouchy in the mornings no matter what. When I get Hannah's cereal in the morning she always turns the kitchen light on and I feel like I'm a vampire burning in the sun. TURN OFF THE LIGHT!!!! I agree about the whole teething thing too. I read somewhere that teething is the equivalent of a root canal. Not in my world either... what is the purpose? And it only bothers them in the middle of the night.

Crystal said...

Haha multiplayer dream.