Monday, June 9, 2008

Mother of 5.2


My nieces are staying with us again. Its crazy having 5 kids and 1 dog in a 980 square foot house. The kids are lovin it. Saturday we staried filming a home movie that Max wrote. It's called "Link and the lucky star". Featuring Max as Link, the girls as the fairies and twin Zelda, Harper as the star and Ollie as the narrator. We filmed all morning. Max was a great director. He would tell them if they said the lines good or not. But it was tiring. So we went to go on a waterslide at The Berretts house. The kids had a blast cuz they also have tons of orange trees. So they picked some (a ton actually) in hopes of having an OJ stand. Instead we brought them home and made fresh orange juice and popcorn and watched some cheesy 80s movie(cloak and dagger?). If you are wondering about the girls crazy eye makeup it's left over from them being fairies.

8 comments:

Georgia said...

Great memories for everyone involved!!!! I can't wait to see the movie is the theater : )

Christy said...

That's so rad. :) I love seeing this post and hearing about how much fun you guys are having. This way the girls can look back at the pictures and remember. I love it. I'm so happy they're having a good time.

stacy said...

so FUN! i can't believe x & x are still there, it seems like forever and i'm not even their mother.:)

amber buhrley said...

you rock! I cant believe all that you do. So I have to ask... Who are you referring to as the .2? Scott? Harper? or Boo?

Ruth said...

Boo. I guess I really should have put 6.2

Beth said...

You need to save the movie! It will be worth big bucks when Max is a famous director!

Colt Bowden said...

Will this be premiering at sundance or just youtube?



sincerely link fan#1

Nan said...

Amazing... on a side note- Scott's hair is looking more and more like Jason Roberts who owned the salon I worked at in Provo.