Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Love Our Love, Our Endless Love


Yesterday Scott and I celebrated 14 years of LOVE. That's right 14 years. I usually remind Scott of all major present giving holidays. I know him and he forgets pretty much everything so why even go there. This year I decided not to remind him, just for fun. He was sick and he is filming but I was just curious. Anyways Scott is sick so he said he was going to sleep in. So 10:30 rolls around and I thought I would go get him a Jamba(his favorite). I sit on the bed and say.......
Me-
Good morning. I got you something to make you feel better

Scott-
You Love me.

Me- with a goofy smile I slowly say, I do love you.
Scott-
Happy anniversary

Me-
Laughing hysterically, You remembered. I REALLY didn't think you would.

Scott- Of course. 14 years
So Scott ended up giving me the best present he could ever give me. Time. Time with HIM. Time with HIM without 3 boys and a dog!!! He took me shopping in LA. We figured we used to go there all the time but now it's practically impossible. It was so much fun. We hit all the vintage stores that we used to shop at. Then we hit Crumbs for some cupcakes. It was a Very good anniversary indeed.

13 comments:

Kim said...

14 years, no way! Congrats!

Nicole DeAnne said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 14 years! yahoo!!!

Christy said...

But are you still IN love?????

Katie Schultz said...

I am so happy he remembered. I was so nervous for him and he did it. Time with a crazy busy husband truly is priceless.

Georgia said...

Time really is the GREATEST gift! Happy 14th anniversary.

Beth said...

Wow! Cute picture!...Who took it? I can't beleave that was 14 years ago. You both look like kids! I'm glad Scott passed the test! Happy Anniversary

Jana Heller said...

that is so crazy, i am so glad that you had such a good day. 14 years seems like such a long time but for some reason i feel like you guys have been married so much longer. anyways, congratulations and Happy Anniversary.

Colt Bowden said...

Totally HA! (Happy Anniversary)

-Alquinehsh

stacy said...

14 years, holy moly! congratulation! happy anniversary!

Kelly Fam said...

congradulations on 14 years!! I remember your wedding, or at least the festivities at your folks home. I remember being so young... but this is our 9th year being married, so I couldn't have been too young right? :) I can't believe how young scott looks in that picture. He looks like he could still be in H.S. Well maybe not that young, but you know what I mean. When we got married, someone actually asked us if we were in H.S. and he got me pregnant.

amber buhrley said...

Ok, so weird. I was totally thinking about you all day yesterday. I had the thought about how weird it was when you didnt have kids and for a long time. Then also remembering how I always wondered what you would dress your kids like because you were so hip! Remember how hard of a time my mom would give you guys. Now look at you! And who is that guy your with? John Stamos?

Traci Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding picture is Beautiful!

Crystal said...

Awww thats so sweet. Go Scott!