Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ollism 2 & 3

Monday we had a fun fun fun family night. We went bowling!!!! We were getting out of the car and Ollie , who totally suffers from little man syndrome, sees this and says WOOOOOW LOOK HOW TALL I AM!!!! We had to force him to move again.
Scott had his best game ever 194!!!( He made me put that in)

When we got home we made Vanilla bean ice cream. . The boys had fun  helping us make it. Ollie grabbed the bean, sniffed it and said Hmm this smells like a dog penis. Uhhhh what?! Scott did he just say Dog penis
Ryan have you been hanging out with Ollie?


4 comments:

stacy said...

DOG PENIS!?!?!?!?!?!? hahahahhaha! WHAT? that is the funniest thing ever.

Kim said...

I realize that I already commented today, kids are asleep I promise, but this is so funny. I don't have brothers and I'm pretty sure Seth wouldn't refer to anything as ..like dog penis to me anyway. I hope this dulls the shock when Ben says this. Your boys would be so fun to babysit.

Georgia said...

Sounds like an awesome family night. The dog penis comment was HYSTERICAL! Ollie should consider writing a book of these great statements!

Christy said...

hahaha. I read this the day I got home from the hospital and Brian and I laughed so hard I had to hold my stitches cuz I thought they were going to pop. I still keep laughing every time I remember it. :) Thank you for sharing Ollie-isms. those are Brian's favorite posts. Everytime you post them I know he gets stoked to have me read them to him. :) Thank you!