Saturday, June 28, 2008

It has begun!



Summer that is. I never feel like it is officially summer until I go to the beach. This week my sister Terri and her family were down. Actually 3 of her 5 boys and 1 daughter in law.
( Shane,Christine,Mason and Chad)Terri's boys give me hope of being an all boy family. They are such good boys. They are always helpful, they like to shop with there mom and their house isn't loud and crazy. Anyways we all went to Seal Beach together. It was Harper's first trip to the beach so I was thankful for the help. Especially when Harper threw up all over me. I hope this is the first of many trips. If anyone wants to join me let me know.

8 comments:

Georgia said...

I LOVE SUMMER....AND I LOVE THE BEACH. We went the first week school was out, and it was a blast. The beach is just so peaceful (even with kids) haa-haa. Looks like everyone had a great time. I hope summer last a long, long time : )

heather said...

I thought it was bird poop! Personally, I'd rather have baby throw up all over me than bird poop any day. And is this the amazing bathing suit? I want to see it.

Kim said...

We went to the beach Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & we're on our way today. You let me know if you want to come!!

Colt Bowden said...

So jealous..

Christy said...

hahaha. too funny. I didn't even notice the throw up until you mentioned it. Gotta love it.

Jay and JoAnn said...

Ruth,
Your boys are adorable. Those witten genes are strong. You are beautiful, and I am jealous of your beach time. I'm hoping to sneak a little in when I visit the end of July.
JoAnn

tracyjax said...

all boy families are totally crazy but awesome. my sister just had boy #4. (he was supposed to be the girl) your stories totally remind me of her life. I love it!

Crystal said...

Boys seem like they're harder than girls when they're young. However it seems to me that girls are more rough than boys around the preteen and teen years. Of course this dosnt always hold true, just look at me, I've been awsome the whole time.
:P