I call this the 80's work out photo shoot. I love dressing her. Love love love it. And since she throws up a lot, I have more opportunities to dress her. That's me making lemonade out of lemons. During the last month Davy has made some progress.
* she is growing like weed. She is 11 pounds 11 ounces and 21 1/2 inches.
* as of Saturday she started laughing. I only heard it over the phone. It sounded so cute, I was a little jealous I wasn't there to see it. Unfortunately she hasn't done it since. She keeps teasing me with a big smile and then... nothing.
* we have been working on bottle feeding. She needs to eat 130ml and she has gotten up to 60mls. She is kinda sporadic with it. Some days she does better then others. But there has been progress. She gets tuckered out pretty easy, so we only try it once or twice a day. And no longer then a half an hour. Anymore then that and she is burning to many calories.
* she is down to 6 medications a day. This may seem silly but Scott and I were stoked. It was given every 6 hours, so it's helping our schedule get a little bit easier. Really at this point, we will take what we can get.
* She loves to be sang to. She doesn't even mind my ugly old voice. But I can tell she prefers Daddy. I can't blame her on that one, I sing like a goat.
* she loves to push her tongue through her cleft. I wonder if it feels good?
* she loves being outside. I think she's been feeling a little couped up lately, so we've been taking her out for a stroll or two. The girl has gotta get her vitamin D, right?
* she has started the stare at her hand thing. You know what I mean right? It's like the most fascinating thing to her.
Every time she hits a "normal" baby milestone I get teary eyed. It makes me hopeful for her future. Like maybe everything is going to be OK with her.
Once again my talented mother made her the headband.