Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ollism 20

Tonight we took the boys out for pizza to celebrate the last day of school. We found a very empty pizza joint, apparently no one likes round table any more. But it was good for us cuz we could bring Davy on her first night out on the town. And not to mention our little terror of a 2 year old, stinky. He tore that place up. Anyways we had a good time talking about their school year. I don't know how we got on the subject of girls, but we did. I was telling them how they are not allowed to date until they're 16. In fact they are not allowed to even kiss a girl tell they are 16. I looked over at Ollie and he had a huge smirk on his face and he said, " too late." (whaaaat)
And no he was not talking about me or Davy.
It was someone else and he has kissed her twice!(dun dun duh)

9 comments:

vanessa lamb photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vanessa lamb photography said...

hahaha i really like that story along with that first picture of ollie that made me laugh pretty hard

Georgia said...

The "dun dun dun" was very dramatic, and made me laugh.

Too late? What? I think he's gonna be a ladies man. Cracks me up.

Glad to hear the family had a nice night out celebrating the last day of school.

Melany said...

haha so cute, what a ladies man.

Beth said...

I knew it! When he was flirting with Danelle's friend...a 6th grader, I knew you were in trouble

Beth said...

I knew it! When he was flirting with Danelle's friend...a 6th grader, I knew you were in trouble

heather said...

and so it begins...

amber buhrley said...

I am not sure who it might be but I think her initials might be E - Liza? Just a guess.

Nan said...

Amber- that is what I was gonna say- Kissing cousins??