Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thanks Heather


Last night Heather called and offered to babysit(bless her heart) so Scott and I could go out on a much needed date. Seriously who calls on a Friday Night and just offers to watch 3 crazy boys no strings attached. Just to be nice. I owe you one. When she came over I think 2 out of 3 boys were crying, and i couldn't run out of there fast enough. I didn't realize how long it had been since just Scott and I went out. I really  enjoy hanging out with Scott and drilling him with my annoying questions about whats going on. Just to confirm Nancy we are still in love
                                                 It was destiny




4 comments:

Kim said...

You guys are serious lookers. Here's my email. kimbraithwaite@gmail.com...I'd post my phone number but I'm not sure if you have any crazy stalkers ;0

julie said...

seriously, you guys have the BEST HAIR EVER. classic!

Christy said...

woooooooowwwww....

laura said...

the muscle tee says it all. classic!