Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Christy!

This Blog Is dedicated to my sis in law Christy!!!! Right now she's 8 months prego, puffy feet, husbandless and 33!! I'm going to list some things I love about her.
1. She never judges my messy house.
2. She was my go to person for baby advice. She taught me how to wrap up my babes like a burrito and how to deal with them if they were constipated.
3. She is one of the people I can count on to read AND leave messages on my blog.
4. She took me to my first Janet, it's Jackson (if your nasty) concert.
5. She gave birth to Max's two favorite people(Xoe & Xanthe). Whom are the best girls in the whole world, they are always so kind to him. And soon she will birth Harper's best buddy. (Go Spencer)
6. She can fart out a Beautiful Wedding in 2 hours.
I have had many good times with this woman. Too many to list. I hope you had a Great Birthday Christy! I was so tempted to post our body for life picture. HA HA! But I actually think we look good in them now. (Is that Sad?) But this was the only picture I had on my computer. 

2 comments:

Christy said...

hahaha. I LOVE this post! Thank you so much! I can't get over that you're right...Our Body for Life "Before" pictures probably are better than we look nowadays...especially me right now! Okay, here are my responses:
1. What messy house?
2. In a way, it's admittedly fulfilling when you de-poop your baby, huh? Embarrassing to admit?
3. I'm addicted. I'll cop to it. And I'll be honest, even though I don't post every day, I get bummed when others don't post every day, especially not for weeks at a time! :) Love your blog cuz you post so much.
4. Gotta love the Janet Jackson concert we scalped our way into. She was in my Top 5. Can you blame me?
5. Happy to do it. They feel the same about Max. It's like they're joined at the hip or something.
6. That's me! Farting out beautiful things!
Thanks Ruth! And thank you for using that picture instead! :) I still can't believe you have those BFL pictures and I know one day they're gonna come out at the WORST possible time, huh? Love you! Until August 14...

M Rock said...

What a sweet tribute. I enjoyed reading...(and felt pressure to comment)