1. Mexican coke. If you are a coke connoisseur you understand what I'm talking about. It is is like drinking a fine wine. (Or so I imagine)
2. Collecting sea shells. The tide would go out so far and we found all sorts of fun creatures. Nothing like what you would find at Huntington.
3. The cheap shopping. Ollie wanted a guitar so he could blast laser beams out of it like Eagle bones from the aquabats.
4. I read Twilight and New moon(Yes I'm obsessed too) while the boys played on the beach.
5. Max got to ride on a quad for the first time. He loved it. So thanks Grandpa and Uncle Drew.
6. The beach was pretty. I really want to go back. But next time I'm definitely bringing Scott.