Ollie gave me his Mothers day present he made at school today. I love the handmade school gifts. My boys are always so excited to give it to me. We never make it to the actual day. The gift was a black paper silhouette of himself, a drawing of me and the teacher had him write some things about me. Here were the questions.
1. How old is your mom......100 years old(i like pretty good huh?)
2. My mom is the prettiest when..... she has a heart on her shirt.
3. My mom likes to make ..........cupcakes(true that)
4. My mom always says........don't bring toys to school(see post below)
5. My mom is funny when she... kisses me soooooo sooo fast(I love doing that)
I fell really grateful for my boys. I'm so lucky they were sent to me. I think God knows i have a sense of humor and love a good comedy. If I could type faster I could write you a novel. But 17 words a minute gets you this.