Sunday, March 30, 2008

when the cat is away the mice will play


This weekend i went away with all the girls in Scott's family to mesquite. You probably would think that we had had so much fun, but apparently not as fun as Max and Scott. They went to Nickelodeons kid choice awards. Of course Scott had no details and recognized no one(except usher, weird). But Max had so much fun and was so worried that Ollie didn't get to go. He even asked for an extra gift bag for "his brother who didn't get to go". I was so proud of him. Max s' highlights were meeting the creator of Spongebob, seeing Han Solo get slimed and break dancing at the after party. 

4 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, that sounds like so much fun. Xanthe & Xoe kept saying throughout the whole thing, Max is there! And when they were on the phone with him, they wanted to know if he got slimed or if they saw the people got slimed. I think all of them were so excited to talk to each other about it, they just couldn't understand each other to answer each other's questions. And how great that he was so concerned with Ollie. That's so cute. Kinda makes you proud as a parent, huh?

Christy said...

And I love that he took Eggbert! hahahah

The McCullough Crew said...

That sounds like so much fun for Max! LUCKY :)

whitneyingram said...

Ask Scott if he will take me next year. I promise I will be so good.