Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daby

This is Harper and "Daby" throwing their gang signs. Actually Davy is obsessed with her hands right now. She stares at them for hours. I think Harper was wondering what all the fuss was about and joined in on the action. I am amazed at how gentle he is with her. For those of you who know my Harper, know that gentleness is not his strong suit. But with her he is a different kid. Maybe he can sense how special she is. Or maybe he just knows mommy will freak out big time if he does something naughty to her. 

9 comments:

whitneyingram said...

It isn't just by chance that Davy has 3 older brothers. Those boys will be her biggest fans, protectors and supporters.

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

I bet she loves him so much.

Jessica said...

great photo.

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I love it when moments are captured forever. This is such a cute photo:)

Melany said...

so cute! i love the look on her face, so happy.

Melinda said...

I was SO nervous when I had my baby because of my 2 year old son--was he going to maul him? Jump on him? Crush? Hit? Push? And when we brought the baby home, all he did was kiss him over and over and over, it was awesome! :) Davy's absolutely beautiful.

From Me to You said...

So cute!!!

shellybellylarson said...

Adorable.... I love this pic / post ! They look so much alike, too !

Georgia said...

They are both so darling!!!!