Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Waaaah


As most of you know I'm a total crybaby. I loved having the excuse of "I'm pregnant". Can I use "I'm Nursing".  I realize how much of a crybaby I am while watching Americas got Talent( I swear there is nothing on TV tonight) This 9 year old girl made it on and I started crying. Then I thought of all the other things that make me cry................
- first day of school(thats where the picture is from)
-when a cop pulls me over(nerves)
- Extreme home make over. Every Damn time
-If you cry I will join you.
- speaking in church. Once again I think it might be nerves
- Hospitals
-Disneyland parades, fireworks and when it snows
-Temple weddings
-The episode of Greys anatomy when Denny died(I cried like a baby)
-When my kids give me homemade mothers day gifts
-When I give a certain little dog away to my nephew(I will blog later about this one)
-When Ollie asks about the certain little dog
-certain commercials
This and so much more will make me cry. If you see me trying to hide my tears please pretend like nothing is happening. It saves me from any further embarrassment. And besides I am a nursing mom who is sleep deprived.

12 comments:

Christy said...

What about giving Max his first bath? And YOU didn't even give it to him. I had to cuz you were too emotional about it. hahaha. And then you cried the whole time I was giving it to him. Good times.

Kim said...

Wow we would be HORRIBLE together. Ever since I had London, I am the biggest cry baby. You can give me a call if no one else wants to hear it.

Jones Family said...

"Nursing Mom" and "Sleep Deprived" are definitely as good as "Pregnant." I cried when Hannah sang with the primary on Mother's Day. I totally balled my eyes out too when Denny died. Then Alex picked up Izzy and I cried even more. She was so pretty in her prom dress... I'm getting teary eyed right now. Ohh, I love Grey's Anatomy... when is going to be back on????

Colt Bowden said...

Don't cry for me Argentina............

Beth said...

Maybe it's because you are the 'Baby' in our family...Come to think of it, Jennie & Terri cry all the time too. I know... you all get it from dad the family crier. (I take after mom):)

Georgia said...

Criers have BIG hearts Ruth!!!!!! We can't help ourselves! My "funniest" cry has been at a Pepsi commercial, when a older short order cook decides to help the new kid learn how to be a cook......and then hands him a Pepsi. Yep......cried like a baby. And parades....they get me, too.

heather said...

i was so not a cry-er until wendy. i think breast feeding is a worthy excuse.

breast feeding + sleep deprived + hormonal= cry baby

Katie Schultz said...

I promise to never ask you if you are crying when I think you may be. I love to see this sensitive side to you, especially when I am bearing my testimony and I see you crying with me.

Crystal said...

Im a total cry baby too! I'm alittle better now that Im older, but Im sure that as soon I go through the whole makin' babies thing it'll all go downhill.

whitneyingram said...

I never cry so people think I am this mean biotch void of any emotion.

But then there are people like you and they are loving, kind and are willing to lend their emotions to special situations. And yes, a good commercial can be a special situation.

Traci Elizabeth said...

I can join you in the cry baby club. I was just watching COPS and started crying. I've seen you cry (while talking in church) and you still look pretty when you cry, I look all busted up and broke down!!!!

Jana Heller said...

being sleep deprived is the best excuse for crying. you will never see me cry more than when i am tired. i cried during a simpsons episode once. marge was disappointed in bart and he was so sad. in fact i think i want to cry right now thinking about it.

i am glad to know that you love grey's anatomy as well. that show gets me.