Monday, July 7, 2008

eight!!!!!!!!





That's right folks, Harper is 8 Months! 
Now that he is the ripe old age of 8(months) 
he is doing all sorts of cool tricks........
-playing pat a cake
-and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big!
-he is sporting a tooth
-he is still doing a weird belly crawl. I blame the dog. Harper hasn't been on the floor much.
-He too has a love for all electronics. Phones, remotes, the keyboard(he is trying to reach for it now!)
- has successfully pooped on mom and dad in a 24 hour period
I can say without a doubt that he is a mommas boy.(yes!)


10 comments:

Jones Family said...

You are so creative. I love how you display their age. Harper is so cute. He looks like such a happy baby!

Georgia said...

So unbelievable Ruth.....how can he be 8 months old already???? With each month, he gets cuter, and cuter. Congratulations Harper!!!!

Jana Heller said...

he is soo cut. i love the dimple in the first one.

Colt Bowden said...

Ridiculously cuteicious!

Christy said...

I can't wait for them to be friends.

heather said...

now every time i even think of these monthly pictures, i see cathy. so funny.

Katie Schultz said...

Geesh can he get any cuter... it's like once I think he peeks in his cuteness he out-does himself.

Beth said...

I agree with Heather...Cathy has put humor in these monthly photo shoots! I love them though it is fun seeing the changes each month! Didn't Ollie have an obsessions with the computer and cell phones?...If he is anything like his big briother, I can't wait to hear the future Harperisms!

Crystal said...

Awwww hes so cute! I miss the little guy! I wish I lived closer so I could visit the little dude more.

amber buhrley said...

hey whoever wrote that chalk next to harper has really good handwriting. They must be so creative!