Davy girl is ONE month! I'm switching things up this time around and I am not gonna put the word month in the pictures. You get the gist with just the number, right?
Well there is a lot to tell in this one month......
* Davy is now a whopping 9 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches!
* She has lost her first tooth. But got jipped by the tooth fairy though.
* She's had her head shaved 4 different times
* Davy wears a crown of cotton with IV dread locks.
* Davy has 5 different Doctors we are working with for her. 1. Neonatal 2. G.I (for her tummy) 3. Cardiologist 4. Genetic 5. Endocrinologist ( for thyroid and metabolic issues) And this doesn't even cover the team of 5 that will do her cleft surgeries!
* Today I got to hold her chest to chest for the first time since the night she was born!! That is one of my favorite things to do. I also got to hold her standing up, and rock her back and forth! It's so nice to get to love on her.
* She is starting to get back on breast milk again. We are up to 17 ml. So far no problems. I've been trying to breast feed her but she is having difficulties, so she is fed through a G tube that goes straight to her tummy.
* she has had 1 surgery, 2 infections, jaundice(still does), Hypertension(still), 3 heart defects(PDA, ASD, VSD), partial collapsed lung, a blood transfusion and some metabolic issues.
* Scott "claimed" that she smiled at him last night. I totally didn't buy it. But check out the last two pictures, I guess I was wrong.
We are so happy to have Davy here with us. Now if we could just get her home.............