Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Ollie! (march 24th)


Not good to have your Birthday the day after your Mom gets home from the hospital. I wanted to have A party for him, which then turned into an invite a friend to do some thing cool thing, and we didn't even do that. But don't feel too bad for him, he did get to go to the Nick choice awards with Dad. where he met the love of his life Sam, from ICARLY.
And thanks to Auntie Amber, Ollie had cupcakes and juice at school. I waddled myself over to his school, so I didn't die of mothers guilt.

Ollie has been extra cuddly and lovey to me lately. I think he knows I could use some extra lovin. I always make him promise that he will never stop giving me cuddles even when he's an old man. He told me he can't promise me anything. Would it be weird to see a 40 year old man cuddle with his mom on the couch?


7 comments:

Georgia said...

I cannot believe that Ollie is 6! Where does time go? He is a sweet boy! You are one lucky Mama Ruth!

Happy 6th Birthday To Ollie!!!

Colt Bowden said...

Not in the least bit. Happy Brthday Ollie!

Colt Bowden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colt Bowden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melany said...

that's so sweet that he's been giving you extra cuddles. i might have to make my kids promise to always give me cuddles, too. happy birthday ollie!

whitneyingram said...

Jack will threaten to not cuddle with me anymore. Like if he is mad at me, he will storm up the stairs while yelling, "You are not my best mom ever! I am not cuddling with you anymore!" And then some how, he ends up in my bed in the morning.

BTW, I love that his buttons are mismatched in that last picture. Really ties the whole 6 year old thing together.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! i just stumbled upon your blog, and i love it!