Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ollie's day with Rocky

On Ollie's birthday he invited Rocky to spend the day (and night) with him. Max slept in our room so Rocky and Ollie could stay up a little later(9:30). They had a blast. Ollie couldn't wait to jump into year 5! It was one of his favorite part of the days. Rocky and Max helped him with some of the higher streamers.

Ollie was pretty specific with his birthday breakfast.
1. Blue animal shaped pancakes, with whip cream
2. 3 types of sugary cereal mixed. Which is so wrong to me. My mom would always mix cereals when one was getting low, and now my boys request it. It totally goes against my cereal beliefs.
Ollie really wanted to go bowling for his special day. It was so much fun. It was really great for me cuz I finally had the high score. I wonder if there is a place you can by bowling shoes for your kids. How cute are these!
 Ollie has quite a nice spin to his ball.He actually is getting pretty good. 
 After bowling we hit up McDonald's for some Happy meals. And we did all this by noon. For more pictures click here.

3 comments:

Melany said...

i knew a guy in high school who wore red and blue bowling shoes every day. he wore some crappy shoes he didn't like to the bowling ally and then just walked out with the bowling shoes on his feet. so...i guess you could do that if you REALLY wanted those kid bowling shoes.

oh, and me and lana watched the yo gabba gabba episode with jack black this weekend and we laughed SO HARD. good job ygg!

Georgia said...

How cute was Ollie's birthday! I love that you make your kids day "exactly" how they want it (down to the mixed cereals). The pictures are darling!

Christy said...

I totally know what you mean about the mixed cereals. And I love that Ollie thought to ask for that! I'm also loving that he wore his Mario pajamas. I love your birthday posts.