Monday, April 27, 2009

Oopsy

Last Saturday I woke up with the worst sore throat! I was at Nanette's house for the weekend and I did not want to get sick. Luckily for me Nan has a small pharmacy of drugs. She started me off with emergenC, echanasha and Tylenol cold. I have to say her cocktail worked great. I was able to shop with minimal complaints. We got home and by 2pm I needed a new fix, so I helped myself into her cupboard O' drugs. Right after Nan came in and said" Hey we should get you some more Meds". I already took some Tylenol cold. She screamed and said THAT WAS NIGHTTIME!!!! I guess she was giving me the allergy one. I swear I didn't remember seeing that it was nighttime. Sure enough, right in the bottom left hand corner was the word nighttime. Seriously Tylenol people, you need to write the nighttime right underneath the Tylenol cold in LARGE WRITING!! Do you agree with me people? Or don't get a.d.d when your reading drug labels. needless to say I struggled for about 6 hours.

7 comments:

amber buhrley said...

I dont know? Maybe the dark sky and moon might have given it away compared to the bright yello sun?? Im just saying!

Georgia said...

Ruth....when you get to my age, even is large letters won't help. If I don't have my "reading" glasses on, I can't see a thing. Haa-haa.

Christy said...

That's like the time I accidentally took my muscle relaxer in the middle of the day. I was so worried I was going to be flopping all over the place and super drowsy. Needless to say, I struggled too. Nasty. I'm totally laughing at you. Sorry.

Nan said...

It confused me too! You are not alone. Thanks for pulling through and making the day fun still.

Colt Bowden said...

Yeah my family has all been having strep lately! Yikes! Thankfully I am up in Oregon! hope you gt better!

stevewitten60 said...

Blue or purple packaging = nighttime meds.

Crystal said...

Yeah. I have to check all the active and inactive ingredients now too. I got some cranberry pills to help with urinary health only to realise (after some bathroom trips later) that lactose was on the list of inactive ingredients.
Keep milk outta my pills dangit! D: