Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Christy!

                                                      34!34!34!34!34!34!34!34!34!34!34!

You all remember this lovely lady from last year. Well she is a year older now(cue scary music)I'm gonna keep this simple, partly because I took my sleeping pill and I'm feeling a little loopy.  But This is my list of gratitude for you, my dear........
1. Thanks for birthing these two BEAUTIFUL girls! You have taught them well.They are so kind hearted, I appreciate everything they do for my kids(max). They will never know how important they are to him. Thank you girls for always thunking about him.


2. Thanks for marrying this guy and finding happiness. It is great to see it on you, you wear it well. And also thanks for birthing out the man-baby...

Cuz he had a cousin waiting for him!! I am determined that they will be BFF's. Are you ready for some more BFF"S to come?

What a great time in your life, enjoy it. YOU deserve this AND MORE!!
Hope you had a Happy Birthday girrrl.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

What a cute family!

Great photos!

Christy said...

Oh my gosh! Another birthday post! I love it. And I LOVE those pictures. How funny that Spencer looks as big as Harper and they're 7 months apart. haha. And, what are you saying? Are you pregnant? And no, I'm not ready for more BFF's. The whole pregnancy thing is too fresh. :) Thank you Ruth for this post. I love when you do these. It really means so much. I'm going to show the girls what you said about them. They will love it. Thank you again!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Christy! Love the pictures...what a cute family you have!