Thursday, March 4, 2010

happy birthday maxon

Today Max is 9!!!!! We celebrated a day early with his cousins, Xoe and Xanthe. We started off the morning with cinnamon rolls, pancakes and cereal. Then Max got to miss school and go to Knotts berry farm with his Dad and cousins. Even though Max is only 9, I'm starting to see a teenager emerge. He is very witty and sarcastic. He always rates things, like movies, his day, etc and nothing gets above a 78%. He rated his Birthday day a 75%! It takes a lot to impress this kid. His loves are video games, reading, telling jokes, adventures with Dad and Weird Al songs. He is a very sensitive and caring older brother. And even though he thinks Dad is more fun, he thinks I am funnier. And I'll take what I can get from him!


*** Max's school just called and he is throwing up, poor kid. Good thing we celebrated yesterday!***




5 comments:

Georgia said...

You know Ruth.....I see a bit on teenager in him, too! What a sweet kid he is! You are blessed. Glad to hear the day was great!!!!!

Happy Birthday Max!!!!

jill said...

I can't believe Max is 9 years old. I love Max, he is definitely a kid who wears his heart on his sleeve. I am very endeared to him. Happy Birthday Max!

heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!! he really is so witty AND so so good with wendy!! i love that kid.

Beth said...

I can't beleave 9 years has passed!! I will always remember the day he was born...because you let me be there with you. It was pretty amazing!
I agree with you, he is a pre-teen. I love his quick wit. He is so much fun to talk with.
I love the picture of him when he was a baby, I think he looks a lot like Harper.

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!! MaX!! This is last year of single digets.

Alison Kilpatrick said...

What beautiful photos! Love your work.