Friday, April 11, 2008

desperate times call for desperate measures


Define Desperation. In my house it is Giant Jellies. What is Giant jellies you ask? Well they are naturally AND artificially flavored candies. Julia bought them a month ago so I could decorate Max's' birthday cake and they have been kicken it my kitchen ever since. As some of you know I am on weight watchers and today I was struggling. So I went on a sugar hunt. I was trying to find maybe some old Easter candy or leftover pinata loot but all I came up with were Giant Jellies . So I quickly tear open the bag and eat three. Yummy. Not really they're yuck. Then I thought how many points did I just waste?! 3 pieces , 130 calories, 0 fat. 3 POINTS!!!!!! You got to be kidding me! For those of you not on W.W. I could have eaten a cookie! And I wasted my time on Jellies! Never will I be tempted by Giant Jellies. They are going in the trash. And yet for some reason I could see Nanette liking these. Should I save them for you Nan?

5 comments:

Kim said...

I can picture the look of horror! At least you're not giving up a knew candy you love

Jill said...

Nice Picture! It makes them look so delicious and worth the 3 points. I guess that photo class is already paying off.

Nan said...

Actually...
I have some Cadbury Mini eggs- wanna trade?

Colt Bowden said...

Tempting!



Hey Ruthy, whats your email? I'm coming down next week and I have a question for yah-

coltjbowden.blogspot.com

Georgia said...

Are you kidding me????? I love those giant jellies. They last for hours (stuck on your teeth). YUM.....totally worth the 3 points.