Monday, June 20, 2011

Salvador-Ollie

I found this beautiful picture on Ollie's DSi. He pretty much has taken a picture of everyone he knows and puts a moustache, demon eyes and a waterfall of boogers on them. He does throw in the occasional Afro to mix things up.
He even has titles for them. This one was "MR. Snotsy". He explained that the moustache has made Davy a gentleman. Get it? (his exact words)
I found myself laughing and creeped out at the same time.
I wonder if Picasso's mom found similar drawings.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

That is just too funny, I can't stop laughing. You should make a collage of his creepy/funny artwork and display it in your home. It would be a great conversation starter or better yet make it into a book for your coffee and/or side table. Guests would love to flip through it!!

heather said...

i can just see ollie's "i'm an evil genious" grin and hear his little giggle to himself as he draws this.

Alexa said...

This post made me laugh so hard, I cried. Sad, I know.

Ora said...

Brotherly love lol Thanks for sharing, it puts a smile on your face as well as gives you nightmares.

Alli Easley said...

So I asked MY Harper (who is a DSi ar-teest himself) if that picture was of a girl baby or of a boy baby and he said "A boy baby. Mustache, see? Duh".