Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hey Utah!!!


This is my little brother(in law, if you want to get technical) Sam, aka "Sammy's". This guy constantly is amazing me, restaurants, parties, concerts, the boy is always doing something big. What some of you may not know is that he also has a big heart.
He called me last week to tell me about how he and Brooke are doing a show in Utah and they really wanted to give part of the proceeds to Team Davy. Which is way to kind of them. If you have not seen Ms. White in concert, I highly recommend it. You'll love her....and her clothes.
I also highly recommend you Not to post pictures of yourself eating on your blog. No one looks good while eating.....except Davy, she looked pretty cute.
Thank you Sam and Brooke!


4 comments:

Melany said...

sounds fun! cute pic of you and miss brooke. p.s. i love their pie shakes at sammy's. i did a couple of craft shows in provo a few months ago and we ate there each time. thumbs up!

Georgia said...

How nice Ruth.....you are blessed with incredible family and friends.

Christy said...

Wow! That's pretty awesome. Maybe I'll link back on my blog to your blog so my friends will go! Love her (and Sam too)

amber buhrley said...

how come I got choked up?