Saturday, June 4, 2011

happy anniversary to us!

Seventeen years!!! I have officially known Scott for half of my life. And lets face it, my first 7 years I can't even remember, so they shouldn't even count.
We spent the whole day together. It was SO much fun. It was the best gift we could give, the gift of time.

We went to LA , it's been a long time since I have hung out there. We started off eating at a really good restaurant called, BLD. I got ricotta blueberry pancakes and Sir Scott had a Cuban style sandwich.
Then it was off to LACMA to see the Tim Burton exhibit. Ehh, It was alright.
Haha, just kidding. We Looooooved it. Truly inspiring.

After another meal(we love to eat OK) at Luna Park, we headed off to an even more inspiring art exhibit. A Yo Gabba Gabba art show. It was all Gabba inspired art by cast, crew and artists who have worked on the show. It was really fun to catch up with some peeps. And the art was really good. I loved the felt Gabba dolls that Erin(voice of Toodee, dances in Brobee) made. So cute huh? I wish I could have bought them all.

We ended our night with Chocolate dipped cones from none other then, Mc Dons. It was pretty much a perfect day. Especially cuz Scotty let me squeeze in a quick detour at the grove to shop. Now that's love.


12 comments:

Red She Said said...

C'est assez incroyable. Félicitations!

whitneyingram said...

17 years? That is literally forever. Happy Anni.

Mc Dons? Why don't I call it that? We call it Dick Monalds. But I like Mc Dons better.

Georgia said...

Sounds like perfect day.....so happy for you and Scott. Happy 17th Anniversary!!!!

Artfulife said...

Oh congratulations on such a happy day! Happy 17th Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I just had one too and a day with my man all to myself was perfection. Glad you had one too!

Melany said...

wow 17 years that's awesome! sounds like a fun day.

molly said...

fantastic! sounds like you had the perfect day. Mc Dons sounds classy, haha.

Ora said...

Go you guys! Sounds like a sweet little adventure. That Brobee doll is adorable... congrats on 17 years!

Reenie said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Valentina Harper said...

Soounds like a cool day!
Happy Anniversary :)

Melin said...

Happy Anniversary! Any wisdom for a happy marriage?

jenn (+ will) said...

yayyy :) congrats to you both!!!