Monday, July 12, 2010

We"re bAAAAaaaaack!

I'm home. I will be telling you all about our great staycation, but for now know that Davy was a champ. She did really well, I did really well, we all did really well. We figured out how to travel with our friend, Joey, it's not so bad. I got to hang with real live people for 6 whole days
(I miss the living!) Each day there was a different day trip, I stayed at home for most of them, but always had a buddy stay with me. Everyone was very nice not to touch all over Davy and always scrubbed down before touching her or her things. I would say the only bad the thing that happened was that on the last day Harper caught a cold(dun dun duh). Of course he did. Before I even had a chance to freak out My AWESOME sisters devised a plan to keep my sick one. Not only did My sis, Jennie end up taking Harper but she took all 3 boys(boo ya)! I was so worried for the dreadful day that sickness came into our home and thanks to Jennie I completely avoided it.

If your wondering.....Davy's cute headband was from Lou and Lee(LOVE her stuff) and onesie by little ol me.

P.S. I just want to thank everyone for ALL your comments, tips and advice. They are greatly appreciated.


Georgia said...

Super thrilled about your trip Ruth!

And sisters.....they are just awesome!

Welcome home!

Holladay Family said...

Hello from a mom of four who admires you through And through. You took a vacation and had a great time! I am so glad it all went so well for you. :). Davy looks stunning (as always!) in that darling stylized onesie. :). Just thought I would mention that Tori Spelling loves YGG and in an interview of "Ten things you don't know about her" she revealed she wants to be a guest (with her kids) on the show. Another thing...if you go on her son Liams Twitter page you will find a pic of him wearing a YGG tshirt. His account is liamsworld. She is torianddean. If you need help contacting her, I can help you with that. Just thought you might be interested. :)

Stef said...

Good for you. And what would life be like without sisters. That is all I have to say.
So glad you got to enjoy a little peace and quiet!

Sonja said...

Welcome home!

Karin said...

You are the most stylish baby I know. I now look forward to seeing what her next outfit will look like. You amaze me Ruth (in a good way of course). It's good to hear you had a nice time. Baby steps to normalicy (is that a word?) Welcome home.

julie said...

That's great that you were able to go on a trip! You are so brave.