Monday, July 12, 2010

We"re bAAAAaaaaack!












































I'm home. I will be telling you all about our great staycation, but for now know that Davy was a champ. She did really well, I did really well, we all did really well. We figured out how to travel with our friend, Joey, it's not so bad. I got to hang with real live people for 6 whole days
(I miss the living!) Each day there was a different day trip, I stayed at home for most of them, but always had a buddy stay with me. Everyone was very nice not to touch all over Davy and always scrubbed down before touching her or her things. I would say the only bad the thing that happened was that on the last day Harper caught a cold(dun dun duh). Of course he did. Before I even had a chance to freak out My AWESOME sisters devised a plan to keep my sick one. Not only did My sis, Jennie end up taking Harper but she took all 3 boys(boo ya)! I was so worried for the dreadful day that sickness came into our home and thanks to Jennie I completely avoided it.

If your wondering.....Davy's cute headband was from Lou and Lee(LOVE her stuff) and onesie by little ol me.

P.S. I just want to thank everyone for ALL your comments, tips and advice. They are greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

Georgia said...

Super thrilled about your trip Ruth!

And sisters.....they are just awesome!

Welcome home!

Holladay Family said...

Hello from a mom of four who admires you through And through. You took a vacation and had a great time! I am so glad it all went so well for you. :). Davy looks stunning (as always!) in that darling stylized onesie. :). Just thought I would mention that Tori Spelling loves YGG and in an interview of "Ten things you don't know about her" she revealed she wants to be a guest (with her kids) on the show. Another thing...if you go on her son Liams Twitter page you will find a pic of him wearing a YGG tshirt. His account is liamsworld. She is torianddean. If you need help contacting her, I can help you with that. Just thought you might be interested. :)

Stef said...

Good for you. And what would life be like without sisters. That is all I have to say.
So glad you got to enjoy a little peace and quiet!

Sonja said...

Welcome home!

Karin said...

Davy,
You are the most stylish baby I know. I now look forward to seeing what her next outfit will look like. You amaze me Ruth (in a good way of course). It's good to hear you had a nice time. Baby steps to normalicy (is that a word?) Welcome home.

julie said...

That's great that you were able to go on a trip! You are so brave.