Our little bird is 4 months now. This month went by WAY to fast. Our Davy has almost been at home as long as she was in the NICU. Let's see what has been going on for Davy....
* she is now 12 pounds 15 ounces and 23 1/4 inches. She is in the 40% for both but she is in the 10% for her head. It's hard to tell cuz she has a chubby face. But I can tell when I try to put a hat on her, she looks like mush mouth from Fat Albert.
* She is still fighting off her first cold. But she is definitely on the mend. I'm currently building a bubble to keep her in. Wouldn't that be nice?
* I'm sad to say she hasn't laughed since the last(and first) time she did it. I 've been trying really hard to, I guess she doesn't get my jokes.
* she has tooth #2 growing. Coincidentally out of the same nub that tooth #1 came out of.
* she had formula for the first time and was throwing up all morning from it. I'm talking crazy throw up. I'm trying all that I can do to keep my milk supply up, but my body just won't produce as much as she needs. In fact I'm pumping as I type. Was that TMI? I'm trying to make pumping as fun as possible. I have it set up next to the computer so i can look at blogs or shop. I kinda look forward to pumping now.
* She loves playing pat a cake with Harper and Ollie. Her brother really love to help with her. Some times too much.
You know to be honest she really hasn't done a lot of changing this month. But that's OK, she's only 4 months. I am constantly amazed by this little girl . All she has to do is give you one smile and it makes your day. I know her life is not going to be easy, I just hope she never stops giving her full body smiles.