I am to tell 6 quirks about me,
Then I tag 6 people and leave them a comment that they have been tagged. So here we go
1. When I'm at a restaurant i squeeze/hold my napkin(paper only) in my hand. The quirky part about it is hours later i am still squeezing it and I don't even realize that it is there. By that point it is shredded to bits.
2. I love to squeeze the skin right above peoples elbows. It is really squishy. This is also something I do and don't realize I'm doing it, I have gotten myself into some embarrassing situations with this one.
3. I shake my legs....ALOT. Especially when I'm at the movies.
4. Ok this one is kinda weird, but I love watching dogs drink water. It's oddly hypnotic.
5. I hate it when foods are drowned in sauce or salad dressings etc. I prefer to do it myself. It also makes the food get soggy.
6. I love infomercials!! This year i have bought huggable hangers, miracle blades and Kinoki detox foot pads. I can't help it. I'm a sucker.
I am going to tag Amber, Christy, Georgia, Michelle, Crystal, Aaron and Racheal!!!