Monday, December 22, 2008

Have yourself a very merry christmas!

Christmas is upon us. I did send out Christmas cards this year but unfortunately I couldn't send it to everyone. So if you didn't receive one, sorry, I still love you though. Consider this one big Christmas card for you only. I really do hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year. Give a big hug to all your families for me.

                                                                   joy to the world
HO HO HO!
Happy Holidays!!!
Merry Christmas!!
Pictures courtesy of Vanessa Lamb
She's awesome, huh?

6 comments:

Georgia said...

Thanks Ruth.....really great photos! Your hair looked really pretty!!!!

Merry Christmas!

stacy said...

that third picture of you is super sexy girl! these are all beautiful! have a merry christmas!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe you got so many great group shots...this is nearly impossible with 3 and with one as small and wiggly as Harper!! You all look great:)

Colt Bowden said...

Merry Christmas!!


Scott, looking very manley.

Sarah said...

You guys look great. Your boys are adorable.

Susie Demke said...

I-Love-Your-Headband!