Surprise! Sam drove down to be with the family for Christmas!
* remember eating at the kids table?*
The grandkids with their presents form Grammy and Papa
Every Christmas eve we go over to my in-laws. We have a lot of fun Christmas traditions that we do. Like..........
1. We always have a nice candle light dinner on the fine china. Nancy always makes chicken pillows.
2. The kids get to open a present. Which is usually their Pjs.
3. We all bundle up and go Christmas caroling. This year we went to six houses. four were not home, one we got SHHHHED! Apparently she told her daughter Christmas wasn't until Saturday. Then finally one was home for one awkward rendition of Rudolph.
4. We come home have some Hot Chocolate and a Sees candy
5. Then the kids go to bed. And Santa begins.
I love Christmas eve. I swear I can never sleep, I just get too excited.