Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jill!!!!



Do you have a Friend that just gets you? You know the kind, you can totally be yourself with no judgements being passed. Well that's how I feel about Jill. I know I will always have fun when I hang out with her. Jill is my go-to-person in times of joy, sorrow and if i need to air out my complaints. I know I can count on her. Thank you Steve for marrying my Best Friend. 8 months ago Jill gave out the warning that she wanted to go dancing for her Birthday. I have to say I was a little nervous to go. I had this vision of me on the dance floor wearing mom jeans, doing the step touch and snapping my fingers. I held my own though. I felt a little momish but I got my dance on. kinda......OK i think i got made fun of  by some people dancing next to us.

6 comments:

Georgia said...

Looks like you guys got your groove on....hee-hee.

Has anyone ever said that Jill looks like Carly Simon (if any of you young'ins even know who that is)?????

Very cute pictures!

heather said...

aw, i'm bummed we couldn't make it.

ps. you and jill are no mom-jeans-moms. more like gweneth paltrow moms. have i ever told you that i want to be you guys when i grow up? because i do.

jasper55 said...

What a fantastic post! I'm speechless. Thank you.

Beth said...

You both look so good in your pictures!

What a fun way to spend your birthday!

Jones Family said...

Ruth, you are looking so skinny! I need to try weight watchers. I'm totally a believer!

tracyjax said...

oh I love that you went dancing...good times! you totally look young and hip just as you always have!