Nine Months have flown by so fast! Where is my blobby little baby?! I long for the days when I would pick him up and he would just mold to me. Now he quickly turns his body to see what he can grab. Oh well, are you ready for his stats?
- Harper is weighing in at 18 pounds, and 28 inches. Apparently he hasn't grown much in the last 3 months.
- He has 2 teeth and is currently working hard on 2 more.
- still is crawling as if he has no legs. He just drags his lower half around.
- But he pulls himself up to a standing position and has the bruises to prove it. It really is this vicious cycle of him pulling himself up, falling, then crying. ( he just did it now)
- He is on a strict night time schedule. Goes to bed at 8 wakes up at 12, 3 and 6.(somebody shoot me)
-Is the happiest baby(when I'm holding him)
- I got him take A bottle, and he hasn't done it since.
- Says mama and dada(but said mama first)