Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Better late then never.
I 'm a little a late on this(a week to be exact)but......HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!
I didnt forget you. I just have had a very sick baby(ear infections). Anyways here are my words of love........
Seriously I could say A LOT about Katie
1. She is very athletic. She is a natural at most sports. And if she is not good, she will study and practice until she is. She can compete with the men and win. Just ask Scott how she defeated him (the tube war champ) in tube wars. He was so bummed. It was pretty awesome.
2. She is SOOOOO helpful. You never even have to ask her because chances are she already did it or is doing it. I'll never forget how she helped me out at the whiting reunion. She wasnt even married to Ben yet and I was there without Scott. She got thrown up on by Max and she didnt even blink. She just started cleaning it up. I thought to myself if Ben doesnt marry her I am.
3. But Thank Heavens Ben did. This is when they told us they were engaged. We all started jumping around the restaurant screaming. I think i even cryed. It's so nice having her in the family. I come from a family that is always on time and I married into one that is always an hour late. I finally have some one that is there waiting with me. When will we ever learn Katie that 6:00pm means 7:00pm?
4. This is when we went to NY. Which was so fun. We stayed up late playing cards in our Hotel. And apparantly Katie got mad at everyone(except Kristyn). Fortunatly I had no idea. I'm pretty clueless. Did I mention that Katie is competetive? She always makes games 10 times more fun. I really love playing cards with her and Ben. I can see us when we are all old still playing cards together.
5. This is Katie helping me out.When I had to work she would take Ollie to his swim lessons. My boys LOVE Katie. She is definitely the fun aunt. She is really good with boys. She loves adventure. We always joke that she'll play sports with my boys and I'll take her girls shopping and do there hair.
6. I never hear Katie complain. She always is positive. That's something I need to work on. She is also very organized and hard working which leads me to...
7. Katie got pregnant a little earlier then she expected with Ruby. And it worked out that her due date was right before her finals in her 2nd to last semester of school. Most people would take the year off. Not her. She held that baby in a week late so she could do her finals projects and tests. She also went back the next semester and graduated. WOW. I am so amazed by this. C'mon who does that?!!! Well Katie does.
8. Is it weird to say that I love Katie's family too. I really think of them as my family. They are so awesome. I am constantly trying to get them to just come to our holiday functions like thanksgiving etc. They are so much fun. I can see why she so awesome when you have parents like hers.
Anyways love ya Katie. I can't wait for baby #2!! And might I suggest the name Ruthy? HAHA
Feel free to comment on how awesome Katie is!!!