2. I am single handedly trying to bring back the scrunchie, i love em. The are so perfect if you have thin, fine hair. The never pull. Plus American apparel sells them, so that means they are cool right? Who's with me on this?!! I am trying to recruit.
3. I much rather take a bath then a shower.
4. I am always cold. I can rock the heater in my car year round. This can be very annoying to anyone who has to ride with me. I also always take a blankie to the movies, it's like Antarctica in theaters.
5. Speaking of cars...I hate to drive. Hate it. if you love me, you will chauffeur me around.
6. I am kinda a slob. My house/car can get messy. My backyard looks like a million kids live here. I am really disorganized. This has not come in handy in dealing with Davy's medical stuff. Whatever, I'm working on it
7. I am pretty punctual. Except if it's a party involving my husbands extended family, cuz they are an hour(no joke) late to everything and there is nothing worse then sitting around and waiting for the party to start.
8. I am lifetime member at weight watchers....eww should I admit this? Oh well I just did.
I did WW to lose my baby weight after ollie and I liked the program. I am currently on it now. Let me know if you have any good recipes.
9. I have suffered with insomnia since I was a youngin. It sucks. I have tried pretty much everything and nothing works.
** My sis in law just reminded me about my shakey legs. Which kinda goes along with my insomnia. I shake my legs a lot. Especially when I am trying to fall asleep. When we are having a girls weekend, no one wants to sleep with me. But Scott likes it. He says It's like being rocked to sleep. I think he is just used to it.
10. I watch The bachelor pad. Judge if you want, this show is entertaining. Anybody else watching? Seriously guard and protect your heart Casey and cross eyed Vienna are wack-a-doo. Why are people not kicking them off?
Instead of a book club, I would love to start a bachelor pad club, where we would sit around and discuss play by play how crazy these people are. Wow, I have hit a new low.
For the record, I do love to read.
There you go, that's a little about me.