Please note that it's mid January and this outfit was completely appropriate for the weather we've been having. Welcome to Southern California!
Word up, Davy is Ten months ! This photo shoot was a complete disaster. I started clicking away and then realized I didn't even check my camera settings, so the first half of my pics were blown out. Ahhh nuts! Then Harper kept getting all up in my bidness. And Miss Davy was not to happy. I was gonna scrap the whole thing and then thought, nah, this is Davy. She is sassy and speaks her mind and plus I don't have the time for a redo.
This has been quite the month for Davy Jean.....
* She is weighing in at 15 pounds 13 oz and 28 inches long. She lost a little weight due to her infection, but we are gonna fatten her up in OT. Gotta love snack packs!
* She has been rolling over front to back all the time now. It's no longer a fluke. She means business. She will roll across the whole floor..... very s l o w l y.
* solid foods! She has sampled, pudding, suckers, bananas, yogurt, sweet potatoes and avocado. She has loved everything, minus the avocado. In fact she gagged and I can't say I blame her. I know, I'm weird......who doesn't love avocados? ME!
*One of the reasons for Miss Davy's tears was I was trying to show you her latest trick! We have gotten her to sit up for a good 10 seconds. It's a start, right? But I think I pushed over the edge with this shoot.
* Davy has battled a lot of sicknesses this month.Who could forget her 6 day vacation at CHOC. Not I. Hopefully we will not be repeating this any time soon. We've added amoxicillan to her med routine to avoid future UTIs.
* Out of all my children, Davy has the worst sleeping habits!! She rarely naps(boo). She goes to sleep at 5:30(yeah!), but wakes up at 12am and then again at 5am(boooo), ready to party. I have tried really hard to adjust her schedule to no avail. WHY, why won't she sleep in!!!!! Is 6am to much to ask?!! But 7am would be heavenly.
* She still hates her baths. Anyone got any tips? I'd love to hear em.
* She's still loven her walks. Pretty much every afternoon you can see me driven Miss Davy. It makes her so happy. Which makes in turn makes me happy.
*Davy is becoming a mommas's girl. I have to leave the room during physical therapy now. If she sees me , she cries for me to rescue her. I will take it while I can. I know she will turn on me and become a daddy's girl. They all do.
*please note her W formation in almost every picture. She's raising the roof. What what!!
What a crybaby, sheesh.
The blown out beauties. I tried to salvage them cuz she's not crying...eh.