My little Harper is 2!!! I am sad at how fast these 2 years have gone by. Here are his 2 year old stats....................
1. He LOVES Yo Gabba. He watches it every day. He likes to hold up his dolls and yell out there names, BROBEE, PLEX! He also likes to say It's awesome!
2. Even though he is constantly terrorizing Ollie, he cries when Ollie goes to school.
3. His nick name is stinky or stinks. This is because the boy poops 10 times a day and when he does he chases Ollie and tries to sit on him. So the boys made up the game "stinky baby" where Harper chases them and they run and hide. Harper loves it.
4. He has a favorite blanket that he calls "booey". He needs it to sleep and wants it when he first wakes up.
5. He loves to brush his teeth. He would carry around his toothbrush all day if he could.
(Uncle Matt would be proud)
6. His best Friend is our dog Charlie. Every morning Charlie waits for him to get out of bed and then does back flips and Harper says, "Ohhh it's Chollie"
7. Harper weighs 30 pounds(60th percentile) and is 34 .5 inches(50th percentile)
8. But the thing that Harper loves most is his skateboard or "board-board". He is obsessed with it. He actually is getting pretty good too. Scott is very proud. He has already took him to the half pipe at his work. Harper usually is carrying his board through out the day.
9. Harper is a dare devil. He will climb up anything and jump off anything. He has already chipped his tooth, busted his lip open, 2 bloody noses and a black eye.
He is one of my hardest toddlers, very busy, but very rewarding. He loves to give me hugs and kisses. I hope that he always will. Happy Birthday Stinky.